Please allow me to introduce myself! I am Elizabeth Graham and this is my sixth year teaching at GWMS! I love teaching and have always wanted to become a teacher.
My husband and I have two beautiful children, Lily, 4, and Gabe, 2. Spending time with my family is my #1 hobby!
I am so excited to spend the school year with YOU! We are going to spend a lot of time reading, writing and creating together. You'll do great! See you soon!
-Love Mrs. Graham
• bachelor of science in education, k-6 teacher
• k-8 reading endorsement
• k-8 instructional strategist I endorsement
• master of arts in teaching (to be finished April 2017) with a middle school endorsement
What i teach.
• two 90-minute language arts & literature blocks daily
• visual note taking ELT
• one 45-minute period of social studies daily
• food: lasagna
• drink: pink lemonade
• movie: a little princess
• book: redeeming love